Monday, August 28, 2006

The waiting game

I hopped out of bed bright and early today, anyone that knows me knows it takes alot of to get me out of bed in the morning, even Santa doesn't cut it anymore.

My mission of the day was to get to the bank, withdraw the money for the kombi so when Oly calls me at 12:30 with their bank details I can put the cash in and it will show on their account immeadiately, oly can then get on the road and be back here tomorrow.

So thats the plan.

I withdrew the money and waited 30 min, no call from Ol and his phone is switched off. I could sit and wait for him to call me or I could go shopping, after all I am once again in Whitford City Shopping Mall.

When Oly finally calls at 3PM the dent in the money could have been worse, the depsoit went in and Oly started his journey back at 16:30. He called me at 20:00 to say he had reached Coral Bay which is 150km south of Exmouth.

I spent the evening, from about 6pm, at the beach reading my book, they turned the lights out at 21:30 which was my cue to leave.

Em

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites