Friday, August 25, 2006

Laundry

We had a wonderful dinner at friends of Oly's family who live in Mount Lawley. Slight panic initially as we had nothing to wear and it took us around four hours to find a laundrette. A few hours later, washed and dried to a crisp (I had put 30 minutes on the tumble dryer and I was determined to get every last second) we were ready.

I think I have only been to a laundrette once before when Oly and I first shared a flat together. I remember him asking me what a jee'so was, I didn't have a clue what he was talking about until I realised he was reading the "personal" ads in the local paper and was referring ot GSOH, good sense of humour. Now if one of us has a lack of humour we say "where's your jee'so?"

Em

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites