Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rain

It rained today.


Finally got to sleep around 06:30 and was woken by Oly at 11:30.

We went down to Kelmscott to visit Dad and Rose, its more rural south of the river, a lot more trees, they live in the hills which is nice. We made the mistake of going down the Albany highway which was traffic lights every 5 minutes. Coming back we went on the Tonkin highway, though I keep referring to it as the Tonka, and it was much better.

I really need a decent cup of tea, to get something that remotely resembles builders tea I have to use two teabags, I guess it’s better than nothing.

I fell asleep in the car on the way home but am trying to stay awake as long as I can. I think I will watch a movie on my laptop…

Em

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites