Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Singapore

The flight was really cramped on BA to Singapore. The cabin was so hot, I really thought I was going through the "change", the leg room was terrible, so terrible the guy behind me decided to put his stockinged foot on my arm rest and was touching my arm (you know who you are 58A). The first time he did it I asked him kindly to move it, the second time I moved my arm, I just didn't have the energy to fight.


The picture is of me in Singapore looking crumpled and tired yet somewhat relieved, I am also modeling my beautiful necklace Leah made for me as a going away present.

The service was good, very easy for the cabin crew, hot meal when you get on then lights out go to sleep and 1 1/2 hours before landing hot breakfast... long haul must be so boring for them. Qantas was much roomier and the plane was half empty but the service was really slow.

We landed at 00:30 Thursday 17th and sailed through customs.

We are now Australia residents.

We are now ready for our adventure...

Em

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites