Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A little behind

No the title isn't anything to do with any weight loss. I wish!


I am staying in today and filling in the missing days from our blog. Ol kindly gave me the job of updating daily and drearily, he comes in a couple of times a week with his input, dazzles and delights, leaving everyone wanting more, including me!

I am having trouble remembering what we have done. Not because we are doing exciting things, it is because there is only so much 'we went to the shopping center' I can write about, and we really have been going to the shopping center a lot.

So if you have been here before, you may want to scroll back and see what you have missed and what I have been able to remember.

Something tells me this is going to take me a while, all this sparkling wit and charm does not come easily, I have to work at it.

Em

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites