Saturday, March 10, 2007

Day 41: Cairns

I gave Henry a good scrub on the inside today, even after giving him a clean in Alice he is still full of red dust from his jaunt across the outback. Its good to be back in him. We did three loads of washing down the laundrette as well. Spring cleaning all round.

Our stuff is still in the tent in the garden, luckily it hasn't leaked during the daily showers we seem to be getting here. Oly must have patched it up pretty good in Townsville. I think I saw something crawling about in there so we are going to get a bug trap and leave one in Henry and the tent over night, just in case we picked something up in our travels.

This evening we went back to the restaurant at the Pier with Sue as lunch was so good yesterday. Oly had an exceptional fillet steak and Sue and I had barramundi.

In case you were wondering... I still don't feel any better.

Emelie

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites