Saturday, September 30, 2006

I have been violated!

Some bugger is fleecing my English bank account to the tune of $4000.

So far they have spent $450 on the Heathrow Express and the rest has been debited from my account but the bank can't tell me where it has been spent yet. The last time I used my card in the UK was at Heathrow.

@%*#

I am not happy.

If it was not for internet banking I would not have found this out so soon, they used the "card" on the 30th of September.

Now I have to go through all the inconvenience of cancelling my card, claiming the money back, making a voodoo doll of the bugger that is riding up and down on the Heathrow Express with tickets paid for by me... in the meantime direct debits will bounce, I won't have any card for my account until I go back to England in December, it will eat away at me until I go craaaaazy and I had just used my card to buy a pair of shoes online and now I can't get them because the card has been cancelled... hmm... oly did ask if he could do anything to make me feel better!

Em

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER pair of shoes!!!!!!
so sorry Em, hope it all gets sorted out soon.
It's everyones nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Oly's card will do nicely....
seriously though it makes card fraud just that more personal when it happens to some close,your mother and I are deeply sorry

Anonymous said...

Good morning campers!
I hope your bank has sorted everything out for you?
We are following your adventures closely....have fun!
Love from Sue & Mal.

Emelie Coffey said...

I can't believe it, they have used my account to pay their congestion charge in London. Surely they can be tracked by the car registration.

Anonymous said...

i'm sure they can trace the car reg em, they must be stupid to use your card for something personal.

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites