Friday, September 08, 2006

Sleeping on the job

We have both been a bit quiet on this blog lately as we are not doing a lot to write about. The weather is changeable so it is hard to make plans for the sightseeing we are hoping to achieve before we leave Perth.

And as always I am chasing my tail to update this daily.

I get tired early (probably lack of tea) and I am asleep by 10-11PM. The scariest part is that I am getting up of my own accord by 9AM. This, dear reader, is previously unheard of, I can easily snooze till noon and beyond. I am not quite sure if Oly is pleased I am getting up without having to tell me three times "its time to get up" all the time using the bedroom door as a shield, or whether he is horrified at the loss of his cosy mornings alone where he can do whatever he wants. Every upside has a downside!

So all this sleeping at the same time as the rest of Australia is really interfering with my blogging. I just have to get the balance right, that's the next challenge...

Em

Aussie slang for the day
Willy Willy = Small whirlwind or dust devil, also known as "cock eyed bob's" in WA

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites