Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 91: Brisbane

We visited Cathy and Nina, friends of Oly's mother, this afternoon. Cathy and Nina own the Yeronga Natural Therapies clinic where Nina is an Acupuncturist.

They have a lovely house by the Brisbane River where we sat on the balcony and ate cream cakes and pastries while sipping English breakfast tea (without staples!) It was all very civilised, and delicious. Actually I am going on hearsay that the cakes were delicious, I was being good and refraining, Oly on the other hand was enjoying every crumb and flake! When beads of sweat started to form on my forehead I knew I had to stop staring at the plate.

Early night tonight, we have to drop Henry off to the mechanics (again) and hopefully we can pick up our new vehicle if it passes the RACQ test.

Em

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites