Thursday, December 07, 2006

Some Extra Pics (OJG)

Ok, I thought I would publish some extra pictures that I quite like, I don't think you have seen any of these. I suggest you click on each one to get the full impact.





Wheat Belt (WA)










Running Dragon (NT)















Pink Rose (WA)

















Wave Rock (WA)








Kata Tjuta "The Olgas" (NT)



That last one is a Panoramic (I told you I would get better at them!), the full size image is more than 19,000 pixels wide, or about 60 times bigger than the thumbnail above. Poster time :)

Finally, I have this little picture left, please click on it to see the special detail, I won't tell you what!

Oly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely photography Ol, David Attenborough look out!

Anonymous said...

really nice pictures son pa x

Emelie Coffey said...

Thank-you, thank-you

Oly

Anonymous said...

great photos Oly.
it's good to see good old WA gets a mention.
Di you know? that althogh WA is the biggest stateit s the least populated even Tassie and the ACT have a larger population.
i better get on with reading part hey?
Best wishes Ben

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites