Friday, December 01, 2006

Day 17: Alice Springs

We stayed in today and did huge amounts of blog stuff. I got a bit behind after Kings Canyon and have to make sure I am all up to date by the time we leave here as it is unlikely we will be online again until we get to Mount Isa, and even that's not certain.

The highlight of our day was the incredible thunderstorm that brought with it copious amounts of rain. Fortunately most of our things had been put away in the tent. I did contemplate going outside and dancing but when I felt how cold it was I quickly changed my mind!
Oh, just to clarify, Henry is not parked in front of a beautiful picturesque lake, that is the road...

Em

Temp: 36c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel about dancing in the rain. when we lived in robourne we didn,t see rain for months and when it did eventually rain we danced in it! unfortunately the river flooded and we were stranded for weeks. we had already been warned as it was cyclone season so we were well stocked up.

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites