Thursday, July 05, 2007

Photo Album

After someone asked me why I had put the same photo twice on the Sydney post I realised that my introduction of the Picasa photo albums may not have been as obvious and I had presumed...

Soooo.....

On the bottom of each post I have been putting a link like this:

2007-06-20 Sydney, Australia
PHOTO ALBUM

If you click on it you will be taken to my Picasa gallery with all the photos for that post plus additional ones that I haven't managed to incorporate into the blog entry.

You can still click on the pictures in the blog entry to view a larger image as well as viewing larger images in the gallery.

I will be gradually adding albums for all the past posts as and when I get some spare time.

Until then there is plenty to catch up on!

Emelie

No comments:

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites