Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mobile: Shrove Wednesday


A bit like orange wednesday but with bananas.

I have worked out how to do a new paragraph now.

Today we celebrated pancake day, better late than never. Does anyone know why you throw away the first pancake?

Em

PS you may want to google orange wednesday if you are not in the uk for explanation.

PPS Upon rushing back to my laptop and viewing the blog is it very apparent that I have not yet worked out how to do new paragraphs... Whatever I thought was the symbol for new paragraphs seems to be "??"

I will try again next time!

Em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Good to hear you again....you throw away the first pancake because you didn't have the pan hot enough! We have sugar and lemon on ours. Still on for the 5th? Love from Sue & Mal in Formby.

Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Add to Technorati Favorites